Specialty: Cardiac Cath Lab
Location: San Jose, CA
Shift: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a high-performing registered nurse that is looking for a new and more rewarding way to enhance your career? We have an exciting opportunity for an adventurous Cardiac Cath Lab travel nurse in San Jose ,CA.
A Cardiac Cath Lab RN is a critical part of the cardiac care unit, ICU, or cardiac catheterization lab. The primary responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
– Assess baseline vitals and medical history; administer care for heart disease and heart attack patients and related interventional or diagnostic procedures.
– Performs angioplasties, implants pacemakers and diagnoses cardiac conditions with an invasive catheterization procedure.
– In a case of emergency, the Cardiac Cath Lab RN may perform CPR and defibrillation and be involved in several clinical procedures within a shift.
– Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
– Appropriate state license
– 1 year of RN experience in an acute-care setting within the past 3 years
– Current BLS
– Proof of right to work in the U.S.
– Medical Records
– Specialty certifications are preferred and may be required
– Competitive pay packages
– Weekly payouts via direct deposit
– United Healthcare Health Insurance (health, vision, and dental)
– Referral Bonuses
About National Staffing Solutions
National Staffing Solutions has been a leader in the travel healthcare industry for decades. We place healthcare professionals in positions that allow them to gain valuable experiences, fill the skyrocketing demand in their field and travel nationwide.